Thursday, September 26, 2013

My version of Ronda Handbag

Crystelle boutique was very kind to share this super cute handbag pattern to us. I adore the style so much and Alhamdulillah, I made it! yippie... with some modification of course as you can see here:

Flowery and brown canvas - my first project with c a n v a s. a true challenge.

Handles - longer, with rectangular ring

Satin ribbon instead of fabric ties mention in the tutorial - whatta lazy girl!. I kept those side pockets because they're totally awesome.

This is the main reason I modified this bag. I love bag with zipper. Who knows I will bring a ton of diamonds inside? LOL, c'est pas vrai. 

Lots of pockets! love it!
That's enough for the show off, I really need to find some time to write how I made this modification, but it's not a promise. I think this is the only big project I can make this month - I nearly don't have a time to sew and even for writing new post. Anyway, you can visit crystelle boutique because she has a lot of free bag pattern and tutorial.

A plus tard,


7 comments:

  1. Shinta! You bag is drop-dead gorgeous! I am so impressed! I love the fabric, I love the ribbon ties. The square rings are perfect.
    The zipper is such a wonderful addition...

    And I agree with you: the pockets are so conveniently awesome!
    Enjoy your bag, and thanks for the link-back!!!
    :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by, Crystelle. I always inspired by your works!

      Delete
  2. Perfect bag!
    love it !
    Sukses selalu yah non .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, mba... nanti klo ada kain-kain cantik lg, kabari ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. keren dek! manis banget. terus semangat berkarya ya..kapan-kapan ke bandung kita hunting bahan n pernik2 craft bareng.

    ReplyDelete